Voice assistant for wall box installation. The connection is WiFi only and can therefore be installed in any domestic installation, as it does not require a KNX standard connection.
The EK-VA2-WL voice assistant, which contains a WiFi communication module, is suitable for mounting on a round or square wall-mounted flush-mounted box with 60 mm fixing holes, or for mounting on an Italian standard 3-post rectangular wall-mounted box with 83.5 mm fixing holes. Each device is supplied with its own metal mounting bracket, which can also be ordered separately if required. A plastic adapter (can be ordered separately), fixing screws and a 12-24 Vdc power supply complete the supply.
Depending on the version, the voice assistant must be completed with a square or rectangular plate with a 60 x 60 mm window and a square or rectangular frame. The plates are available in plastic, aluminium, metal HT or Fenix NTM® in a variety of colours and finishes. The frames are available in two formal solutions (Form and Flank) in plastic or aluminium. NF versions of the voice assistant are mounted without a frame and have a choice of black or white side profile.
The voice assistants are connected to a 12-24 Vdc power supply; configuration and commissioning is done via a dedicated app. Using Delégo, it is possible to configure the control of home automation devices in KNX installations.
- Power supply 12-24 Vdc
- Current consumption 40 mW
- Wall mounting on round or square box
- Degree of protection IP20 (installed)
- Plastic housing and front cover
- Climatic classification 3K5 and mechanical classification 3M2 (according to EN 50491-2)
- Pollution degree 2 (according to IEC 60664-1)
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 38.5 mm (square) or 120 x 80 x 38.5 mm (rectangular)
- Operating temperature: - 5... + 45°C
- Storage temperature: - 25... + 55°C
- Transport temperature: - 25... + 70°C
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Web searches and real-time updates on traffic, weather, sports, news, etc.
- Entertainment: streaming music as a command to other devices (radio, Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, Apple Music, etc.) and videos on smart displays using services such as Prime Video, Netflix, or via Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Cube
- Manage your calendar (appointments, alarms and reminders)
- Manage your shopping and to-do list
- Home automation and smart home control: WiFi bulbs, smart outlets, smart thermostats, IP cameras, wireless video surveillance systems, smart locks and other connected devices
- Automatic installation of updates through the cloud
- Customisation by installing skills, i.e. additional functionality created by third parties, to increase interaction between Alex and other services, products and platforms
The following items are included in shipment: a terminal for connection to the power supply, a metal bracket for mounting on a round or square box (60 mm hole spacing) and two pairs of screws.
The 4-fold pushbutton of Ekinex® 71 series commands loads on/off switching, controls the dimming of lighting devices, controls motor drives for shutters or executes any other programmable command and control function. Thanks to the integrated temperature sensor, the pushbutton can work as a thermostat for a room or a zone. The LED can be chosen in the colour combinations blue / green or white / red. The device integrates a KNX bus communication module and is intended for mounting onto a wall mounting box; it is powered by a SELV voltage directly from the KNX bus and does not require any auxiliary power supply.
- 30 Vdc power supply by KNX bus
- Current consumption from bus < 15 mA
Delivery includes a terminal block for connection to the bus, two pairs of fixing screws.
||blue / green
||with double frame Form or Flank version, without frame (‘NF version)
||red / white
The following accessories are available to be ordered separately:
- 1 full front cover with 60 x 60 mm modularity
- set of 1 square rocker, 2 vertical rectangular rockers, 4 square rockers or 4 horizontal rectangular rockers
- double frame Form or Flank version
- double plate with 60 x 60 mm window
- a plastic adapter
- metal support for installation onto round or square mounting box (fixing holes 71mm apart)