The Application Context
Inside large yachts and boats it is possible to recreate contemporary design environments where technology meets the senses and wine collections enjoy optimal conservation. The unique, functional and customisable environment, which can also be used as a tasting and meeting place, is created around the personality of the person who lives there and, thanks to home automation, is equipped with the right comfort and protection for all the elements inside.
The wines, often fine, but also caviar, cigars, etc. ... need special care in storage, requiring areas of temperature and humidity differentiated.
The project analyzed here specifically required:
- the management of 4 different temperature and humidity zones,
- an access control system hidden in the wooden wall,
- an audio control system for welcoming guests with the possibility of choosing an audio background and an automatic description of the selected wines,
- a lighting control system (dimmed and on/off),
- a voice control system for commands via Alexa
- a remote control system via graphical interface from tablet/smartphone.
The temperature and humidity control system is managed with the EK-EP2-TP thermostat of the FF series in the nickel finish and the Touch & See EK-EC2-TP display. To monitor the parameters, use the 8 digital input module EK-CA1-TP and the IP EK-BB1-TP interface.
In Ekinex laboratories it was then possible to add to the rectangular keys (EK-ED2-TP) some custom icons for the indication of the commands.