This project of home automation has been realized in a private house in Russia. The building (300m2) is situated in a small picturesque town Shlisselburg, located in Leningrad District, on the shore of Ladoga Lake. In the house, built with accordance to modern architectural tendencies, the integrated home automation system is aimed to provide maximal comfort for the owners – a family with two children.
The system, fully based on KNX-equipment, realizes control and management of the following systems in the house:
- dimmable lighting
- heating system based on floor heating convectors
- warm floors
ekinex® wall-mount devices - stylish FF/’NF pushbuttons (Carbon finishing) and Touch&See ‘NF panels - are used in the project as control units. The whole complex of advantages made the integrator and the owner to choose ekinex® for the project:
- Bright Italian design of ekinex® wall-mount devices successfully complements the modern interior of the house;
- Wide functionality of ekinex® equipment provides controlling maximum functions from one device.
- Four-fold exinex® pushbuttons are used for control and management of lighting, heating and air-conditioning.
- Touch&See units control working of warm floors and music in all rooms of the house;
- European quality of ekinex® KNX equipment guarantees a safety of management by young children.
To provide an additional convenience of distant monitoring and management all the functions are duplicated to iPad.